Harrop designed, tested and manufactured cast airboxes are now available for our legendary Hurricane ITB Intake Manifold.
Manufactured from high grade 6061 heat treated cast aluminium, the Hurricane airbox increases air flow to the engine by providing a restriction free path from filter to throttle blade, delivering naturally aspirated cold air for improved performance potential.
- Direct free flowing air to rear cylinders
- Reduced Inlet Air Temp (IAT) caused by heat soak
- Greater air flow potential with custom ducting
- Superior engine bay integration that also suits Chevrolet SS/Pontiac G8
- Excellent airbox solution for custom Pro-Touring and Track builds
- Manufactured from high-grade cast 6061 aluminium
- Cast and machined in Australia by Harrop
A range of ancillary parts for various engine combinations including coil relocation and rocker covers are also available for review on the attachment linked below.
DOWNLOAD THE AIRBOXS APPLICATION GUIDE HERE:
AIRBOX APPLICATION GUIDE