- Utilizing the latest in Eaton TVS technology with 170-degree twist lobes
- 25 percent more airflow at 18,000 RPM and 14 psi boost than R2300
- High-efficiency water to air integrated intercooler system
- Integrated by-pass for improved drivability and minimal power consumption off boost
- GM Factory and 102mm Aftermarket throttle body compatible
- GripTec Supercharger Drive Pulleys available in 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm and 85mm
- LSA FEAD drive offset utilizes secondary drive belt and allows overdrive crank pulley selection
- Offset spacer required to provide the necessary clearance to the rear cowl on the 5thGen Camaro
- Recommended for 5th Gen Camaro and CTS-V
Harrop has expanded its existing range of Supercharger Kits to include the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton, the TVS2650. As a master distributor and technology partner of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products for over 12 years, Harrop utilized their OEM design and manufacturing capability to release the world’s first aftermarket Supercharger system featuring TVS2650 technology to suit LS3, LS7 and LSA port shape engine combinations.
Harrop FDFI (Front Drive Front Inlet) Supercharger systems feature industry leading Intercooler technology to ensure optimum thermal efficiency through advanced intercooler design. The Harrop FDFI2650 manifold incorporates dual twin pass intercooler cores that are located immediately before the cylinder heads, giving more stable air intake temps and less chance of dynamic heat transfer once cooled. The improved intercooler system when coupled with a front mount radiator and high flow intercooler pump, provides greater thermal and volumetric efficiency to unleash the performance potential of the late model LS engine family.
The TVS2650 Supercharger Kit is the ideal system for LSA vehicles who are pushing performance beyond the limits of the factory fitted TVS1900 supercharger. Having been extensively tested and developed for over two years using SAE standards, the R2650 is validated to OEM specifications and resets the performance potential for positive displacement supercharger technology. Upon assembly by qualified Supercharger technicians to AS9100 quality standards, each unit is individually tested in-house on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.
- Harrop FDFI2650 Supercharger with integrated bypass valve and choice of 8PK drive pulley size
- High flow cast aluminium intake manifold with anti-heat transfer insulation spacers
- Industry leading twin dual pass Intercooler cores featuring unique thermal sealing
- Unique LSA billet drive belt rewrap bracket with high speed idler pulleys
- Cast valley cover plate and fasteners
- Extruded aluminium fuel rails with high flow DW 1000cc injectors
- Intercooler coolant reservoir bottle and hoses
- All associated fasteners, moulded hoses and fittings required
- Capable of 1300hp+ with supporting engine modifications