- Harrop TV900 featuring latest Eaton TVS Supercharger Technology with 4 lobe rotors and 160 degree helix twist
- Direct replacement for factory fitted, older generation Eaton M45 Supercharger unit
- Mounts in OEM position using standard belt route and integrates with factory or aftermarket intercooler
- Standard kit comes with a 70mm pulley with an optional choice of 65mm and 60mm for higher boost applications.
- Standard kit does not need a tuning solution but yields performance gain through better Supercharger efficiency
- Designed & Manufactured by Harrop
- OE appearance and operation
Eaton has supplied Superchargers directly to OE Manufacturers for many years due to their reliability and durability testing. The BMW manufactured, R53 Mini Cooper S was one of these vehicles and featured the older M45 Supercharger that had 3 lobe rotors with 60 degree rotor helix twist. Having been a master distributor and technology partner of Eaton for over 12 years, Harrop utilized their OEM design and manufacturing capability to release the world’s only upgrade to replace the aging M45 to TVS900 technology. This upgrade is a bolt on solution and gives an instantaneous performance increase due to the larger and more efficient TVS900 Supercharger and its greater thermal and volumetric efficiency.
Through extensive packaging analysis, the Harrop TVS900 Supercharger is of OE appearance and mounts in the factory M45 Supercharger position using the factory 6PK belt path and tensioner. Along with the Harrop manufactured Supercharger housing, this kit comes complete with a cast aluminium throttle body adapter, billet outlet adapter and heater hose adapter, replacement electric water pump and all ancillary items to complete bolt-on kit. Further to this, different pulley sizes area viable for the customer who wants even more performance and has the appropriate supporting engine mods and tuning solution.
- Harrop TVS900 Supercharger with 70mm Drive pulley
- Cast inlet adaptor with integrated hose fittings
- Cast throttle body adaptor with bypass valve fitting allowance
- High volume electric water pump with wiring kit and moulded hoses
- New 6PK drive belt
- All Vacuum hoses, associated fasteners, wiring looms, clamps and fittings required for installation
- Stage 1 @ 16.4psi – 188hp / 164 ft-lbs (+30hp / +12 ft-lbs over stock)
- Note – Quoted power figures are measured at the hubs on our Harrop HQ dynamometer