- 50 State Emissions Legal – E.O D829
- Unique integrated manifold and Supercharger design utilizes Eaton’s 1320 rotating group with 160 degree lobe helix angle for unrivalled thermal efficiency
- Inverted supercharger for better air distribution to both sides of the engine
- Maintains clearance to factory hood and doesn’t require any cutting or modifications
- Front Drive/Front Inlet design for shorter less restrictive intake path
- Latest high-density fin, extruded tube intercooler core ensures maximum thermal transfer
- Twin Dual pass intercooler cores for increased thermal efficiency and stability
- Variable boost options available
- Designed & Manufactured by Harrop to OE levels of appearance and operation
- Available as a Tuner kit (no tune file) or Complete kit (emissions approved) with ECUtek cable, license and downloadable tune file
As a master distributor and technology partner of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products for over 12 years, Harrop utilized their OEM design and manufacturing capability to release the world’s first aftermarket Supercharger system featuring TVS1320 technology to suit the FA20 2.0 litre boxer engine. This engine is found in the Toyota 86, Subaru BRZ and Scion FRS, which were built as part of the vehicle platform partnership between Toyota and Subaru.
Harrop FDFI (Front Drive Front Inlet) Supercharger systems feature industry leading Intercooler technology to ensure optimum thermal efficiency through advanced intercooler design. The unique Harrop designed manifold incorporates dual twin pass intercooler cores that cool the charge air after it leaves the inverted TVS1320 Supercharger and allows correct air distribution between both sides of the boxer engine. The improved intercooler system coupled with large front mount heat exchanger and high flow Bosch intercooler pump, provides greater thermal and volumetric efficiency to unleash the performance potential of the FA20 engine in both on-road and racing situations.
Being an Australian engineering icon, Harrop has had a long association with Toyota/TRD, having designed and manufactured the TVS Supercharger system for the Australian delivered TRD Aurion. The TVS1320 kit is capable of supporting over 400 rear wheel horsepower as seen on the Harrop purpose built Toyota 86 circuit car. Extensive on-track testing coupled with the reliability of the Eaton rotating group has seen this kit validated to surpass OEM specifications. All Harrop Supercharger kits are expertly assembled by qualified Supercharger technicians to AS9100 quality standards, before individually tested in-house on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.
- Combined Harrop FDFI1320 Supercharger head unit and cast manifold assembly with integrated bypass valve and choice of drive pulley size
- Industry leading dual pass Intercooler cores featuring unique thermal sealing
- High efficiency heat exchanger with maximum surface area and combined mounting brackets
- High volume electric water pump with wiring kit and moulded hoses
- New Air filter housing and high flow filter to allow use of factory filter position and OE appearance
- All associated fasteners, wiring looms, clamps and fittings required
- Optional ECUtek cable and license pack
- Stage 1 – 241hp / 199 ft-lbs ( +86hp / +71 ft-lbs)
- +400hp capable with supporting modifications
- Note – Quoted power figures are measured at the hubs on our Harrop HQ dynamometer