- Utilizing the latest in Eaton TVS technology with 170-degree twist lobes
- 25 percent more airflow at 18,000 RPM and 14 psi boost than R2300
- High-efficiency water to air integrated intercooler system
- Integrated by-pass for improved drivability and minimal power consumption off boost
- GM Factory and 102mm aftermarket throttle body compatible
- Over-the-radiator cold air induction kit available for the Chevy SS
- 6PK LS3 offset pulley supplied with kit as standard (Only suitable in low boost applications)
- Optional LSA FEAD drive offset utilizing secondary drive belt and overdrive crank pulley selection available at additional cost
- Available also as a head unit (only) upgrade kit from FDFI2300, engine kit or complete generic kit with all necessary ancillaries
Harrop has expanded its existing range of Supercharger Kits to include the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton, the TVS2650. As a master distributor and technology partner of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products for over 12 years, Harrop utilized their OEM design and manufacturing capability to release the world’s first aftermarket Supercharger system featuring TVS2650 technology to suit LS3, LS7 and LSA port shape engine combinations.
Harrop FDFI (Front Drive Front Inlet) Supercharger systems feature industry leading Intercooler technology to ensure optimum thermal efficiency through advanced intercooler design. The Harrop FDFI2650 manifold incorporates dual twin pass intercooler cores that are located immediately before the cylinder heads, giving more stable air intake temps and less chance of dynamic heat transfer once cooled. The improved intercooler system coupled with large front mount heat exchanger and high flow Bosch intercooler pump, provides greater thermal and volumetric efficiency to unleash the performance potential of the late model LS engine family.
Being an Australian engineering icon, Harrop has had a long OEM association with the manufacturer of the Pontiac G8; General Motors-Holden. The TVS2650 Supercharger kit was designed specifically for the Australian manufactured vehicle and is the ultimate system for Chevy SS owners who are looking to achieve maximum horsepower from their built LS engine. With the ability to run over 15psi of boost on a 427ci engine and with the reliability of the Eaton rotating group which is extensively tested and validated to OEM specifications, this kit resets the performance potential for positive displacement supercharger technology. All Harrop Supercharger kits are expertly assembled by qualified Supercharger technicians to AS9100 quality standards, before individually tested in-house on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.
- Harrop FDFI2650 Supercharger head unit with integrated bypass valve and choice of drive pulley size
- High flow cast aluminium intake manifold with anti-heat transfer insulation spacers
- Industry leading twin dual pass Intercooler cores featuring unique thermal sealing
- Cast valley cover plate and fasteners
- Extruded aluminium fuel rails with high flow DW 1000cc injectors
- High efficiency heat exchanger with maximum surface area and combined mounting brackets
- Intercooler reservoir bottle and high volume electric water pump with wiring kit
- Over the Radiator cold air intake with mounting kit and MAFless boot configuration
- Fabricated windshield washer bottle and hosing
- All associated fasteners, moulded hoses and fittings required
- Capable of 1200hp+ with supporting engine modifications