- Designed using Eaton’s largest 2650 rotating group with 170 degree lobe helix angle for unrivalled thermal efficiency
- Inverted supercharger design for increased intercooler area and maximum hood clearance
- Front Drive/Front Inlet design for shorter less restrictive intake path
- Latest high-density fin, extruded tube intercooler core ensures maximum thermal transfer
- Dual pass charge air and coolant in intercooler core for increased thermal efficiency
- New CAI Tube and Airbox design with larger MAF tube
- Variable boost options available
- Australian Emission IM240 compliant
- Designed & Manufactured by Harrop to OE levels of appearance and operation
Harrop has taken Mustang Performance to the next level with the release of the new TVS2650 Supercharger kit, which is built around the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton. This same supercharger rotating group is found on the new 2020 Shelby GT500. As a master distributor and technology partner of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products for over 12 years and having designed and manufactured Supercharger systems for Ford and Roush, Harrop has leveraged their OEM design and manufacturing capability to design a world leading system that is unrivalled in functionality and performance.
The all new inverted Supercharger design means the latest Front Drive / Front Inlet configuration can be utilized, which allows for a shorter, less restrictive intake path maximizing airflow and giving superior boost response. The main benefit of an inverted supercharger is maximizing Intercooler core size and this is where the Harrop system is second to none. The industry standard is dual pass coolant but the Harrop design features dual pass air cooling as well, which ensures industry leading air temperatures post intercooler.
The instantaneous boost response from the positive displacement Supercharger provides maximum torque from idle through the rev range. Drivability is enhanced by the integrated bypass valve that dramatically reduces drag (parasitic loss) from the Supercharger rotating group and this also means better fuel consumption in “off boost” everyday driving.
- Harrop FDFI2650 Supercharger head unit with integrated bypass valve and choice of drive pulley size
- High flow cast aluminium intake manifold with anti-heat transfer insulation spacers
- Industry leading charge air dual pass Intercooler cores featuring unique thermal sealing
- Extruded aluminium fuel rails with high flow DW 1000cc injectors
- High efficiency heat exchanger with maximum surface area and combined mounting brackets
- Intercooler reservoir bottle and high volume electric water pump with wiring kit
- Cold Air intake featuring oversize K&N filter and MAF tube for maximum filtration with minimum restriction
- NGK high performance spark plugs
- All associated fasteners, wiring looms, moulded hoses and fittings required
- Stage 1 @ 8 psi – 610hp / 507 ft-lbs (+215hp / +129 ft-lbs over stock)
- Capable of 1100+ hp with supporting engine modifications
- Note – Quoted power figures are measured at the hubs on our Harrop HQ dynamometer