- 900 cc/rev – 55 ci/rev
- 2.5 pressure ratio capability and 22,000rpm maximum rotor speed
- Integrated bypass valve to reduce drive loss during high engine vacuum
- Greater volumetric efficiency enables the rotating group to flow more air per revolution
- Larger intake area which creates less turbulence and allows more air into the rotor ports
- Superior design creates less heat which equates to greater power levels
- High-Flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance overall efficiency
- Less parasitic loss which takes less power to drive
- Quiet operation with a stealth appearance
- Thermal efficiency that exceeds 70%
- Drive pulleys available with different FEAD offset
The Harrop HTV (Harrop Twin Vortices) supercharger system is a Roots-type supercharger manufactured utilizing the Eaton TVS™ rotating assembly. Built for a variety of engine configurations and high performance applications they deliver more power and efficiency for uncompromising high performance driving.
The Harrop HTV900 supercharger’s design features patented 160-degree twist, four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, delivering higher volumetric capacity and enable higher operating speeds. The HTV supercharger is capable of running with a high efficiency across a very wide operating range. Additionally, the Harrop 900 supercharger incorporates a bypass system to reduce air handling losses when boost is not required, resulting in better fuel economy.